You might need professional guidance to navigate through different hurdles that might affect the quality of your life. Samantha Bray, LCSW, leads a team of certified therapists in the provision of relationship counseling, individual psychotherapy, and group therapy in Austin, Texas at Bray Counseling. If you are in Texas, you should consider visiting the center for safe and non-judgmental care for you and your loved ones.
About Bray Counseling
Bray Counseling is led by Samantha Bray, LCSW, in the provision of a safe and non-judgmental environment for patients of twelve years and above from Austin, Texas, and its environs. The team at Bray Counseling explores issues that might contribute to depression, anxiety, specific phobias, and obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD).
At Bray Counseling, there are tranquil offices that are ideal for conversations and education from the team therapists. Beyond the conversations, you are also equipped with relevant life skills that you need to thrive in life. By learning how your mind works, you can formulate new ways of changing your negative thought patterns and behaviors.
You can also visit Bray Counseling to enjoy specialized care and attention. The clinicians specialize in the provision of care for LGBTQ patients, anxiety, and specific mental health areas such as trauma. Most importantly, the office staff is friendly, welcoming, and trained to allocate you to the best-equipped therapist to satisfy your needs.
Services Offered at Bray Counseling
· Depression- Depression causes despair, sadness, and deep feelings of guilt. The team provides evaluations and conclusive diagnoses to determine the best remedy depending on your needs. You shall also receive relevant skills to help you combat depression in the future.
· Anxiety- Approximately 40 million Americans are living with anxiety disorders. The compassionate and experienced therapists at Bray Counseling can help you to cope with anxiety effectively. The team uses a customized treatment plan, depending on your anxiety disorders.
· Phobias- A phobia can stop you from utilizing your abilities to the maximum. You can visit Bray Counseling to get help with common phobias like heights, darkness, public spaces, and enclosed places. The therapists are equipped to guide patients of all ages effectively.
· Relationship Counseling- A relationship is vulnerable to obstacles that might lead to an unpleasant breakup. The clinicians provide counseling for all types of couples aiming to maintain healthy unions. There are several ways used in helping you to overcome relationship hurdles.
· Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)- CBT is a proven remedy for conditions issues like anxiety, depression, relationship problems, mental health issues, and substance abuse. The therapy includes role-playing in preparation for hurdles that might hold you back in the future.
· Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)- negative thoughts and intrusive fears are the most common symptoms of obsessive-compulsive disorder. The clinicians provide specialized group and individual therapy effective in the management and recovery of OCD.
· Group Therapy- Group therapy is efficient in helping you discover people suffering from a similar plight as you. Your counselor and group members shall help you to discover optional ways to navigate your challenges. You can have at least one session a week at your convenience.
· Psychotherapy- the therapists use customized psychotherapy options to guide you through various challenges. The therapists can help you through the identification of negative thinking and behaviors that are preventing you from leading the most fulfilling life.
At Bray Counseling, therapists provide the right amount of support and challenge to speed up your recovery and relive a high quality of life. You can book an appointment through the online booking system or make a call to the office.