Have you ever dreamt of having a beautiful and healthy smile? Well, you need Hinna Chaudhry, DMD, an Ardsley General Dentist who focuses on prevention, evaluation, diagnosis, treatment of oral cavity and the maxillofacial region, and maintains the function and appearance of your teeth. These, therefore, allow you to regain a beautiful and healthy smile, correct chewing and biting problems and teeth alignment issues.
Outlined below are types of general dentistry services and their benefits to your oral health.
These help you maintain good oral health by stopping diseases before they get hold of your mouth. Dr. Hinna conducts regular examinations through diagnostic imaging, teeth cleaning and provides you with detailed instructions to maintain your oral hygiene at home. She may also recommend fitting mouthguards, sealants, and leading an active lifestyle to maintain healthy oral hygiene.
After Dr. Hinna finds a problem, she makes sure you get timely and proper treatment. The treatment involves dental restoration to remove decayed, loosened, knocked-out, cracked, and broken teeth by filling the affected area.
Crowns, bridges, dentures, root canal therapy, orthodontics, and dental implants are provided for tooth pain, gum disease, and missing teeth.
The following are materials used for restoration:
They are repairs made inside the mouth, and they include the following:
- Composite- This is a tooth-colored acrylic resin for cavity filling, dental bonds, inlays, and veneers.
- Amalgam- This is made of silver, copper, or tin and used to restore teeth.
- Conventional glass ionomers- Are made of tooth-colored restorative materials and used to restore front teeth, such as incisors.
- Resin-modified glass ionomers- Are made of acrylic resin, are stronger, and are used to restore baby teeth.
Indirect Restoration Materials
Materials added outside the mouth based on your teeth impression and are as follows:
- Dental crowns- Are tooth-shaped caps fitted over your teeth to restore decayed, missing, and cracked teeth structure.
- Dentures- Are artificial teeth used to restore multiple or single missing teeth.
- Inlays and Onlays- Which are used to replace old dental fillings.
- Wisdom teeth removal- This is used to remove crooked teeth, which may cause periodontal diseases, and prevent proper brushing and flossing of teeth.
- Root canal- Help to relieve the pain of the infected tooth and prevent future tooth extraction.
- Tooth extractions- Help to remove heavily decayed teeth and prevent future teeth damages.
If a brighter smile is all you are looking for, Dr. Hinna is all about a smile makeover. She helps you get the sparkling smile you have always wanted with a range of cosmetic procedures such as professional teeth whitening to lighten discolored teeth and porcelain veneers which are shells that bond over the front part of your teeth to improve appearance, change the color, and shape of the teeth,
Talk to Your General Dentist Today
Everyone always wants to have a brighter, beautiful, and healthy smile. Book an appointment today with Dr. Hinna, an Ardsley Dental Spa in New York, to get that smile makeover you have dreamt of and regain your confidence and self-esteem.
Be able to bite and chew food at special dinners without fear of underbite or overbites, and also be able to feel safe when you smile without being embarrassed by discolored teeth.