Texas is endowed with a good number of healthcare centers that are well equipped to serve your needs best. Kyle Scarborough, MD, leads a team of highly certified professionals concerned about your well-being and your entire family.
Before visiting, consider the information highlighted below to make it worthwhile.
About Family Life Medical
At Family Life Medical, Dr, Scarborough, a family doctor, offers comprehensive care for your family. At the center, you will get diabetes care, wellness exams, geriatric care, hypertension treatment, school physicals, well-woman exams, and hospital follow-ups.
Dr. Scarborough got his undergraduate degree at Texas A&M University, College Station, and earned his medical degree at the University of Texas. After completing his residency at Southwest Memorial Hospital, Houston, in 1992, he joined the Sadler Clinic after moving to Conroe in 1993.
Dr. Scarborough is commonly known as Dr. ‘K’ by his patients and colleagues. He applies an experience of over twenty-five years in serving the community using the best practice in the private sector. The doctor effectively serves patients of all ages, making him best for the medical needs of your family.
Location of Family Life Medical
You can book an appointment at any time for quality services through 936-760-9900 or fax number (936) 760-9926.
The office is located at 508 Medical Center Boulevard, Suite 350, Conroe, TX 77304
Where are the Office Hours of Family Life Medical?
Monday- Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Available Services at Family Life Medical
· Bioidentical Hormone Therapy- Dr. Scarborough uses BioTE®, a hormone pellet therapy to provide solutions to improve the quality of your life to live healthier and happier.
· Skin Rejuvenation- Dr. Scarborough uses TempSure Envi® to tighten your skin and rejuvenate your skin to meet your cosmetic goals based on your skin type.
· Diabetes– You can visit the center to receive quality care for type 1 or type 2 diabetes. You are expected to adhere to the three ways of controlling diabetes as prescribed by your doc.
· Geriatric Care- For geriatric care, you need to find the best practitioners to give your elders a comfortable life. The center is well equipped for the quality provision of care for elders.
· High Cholesterol- Managing your body’s cholesterol levels is vital to ensure you are in perfect health. The doctors can help you through medication and lifestyle changes.
· Hypertension- Hypertension can be caused by genetics or lifestyle changes. Treatment options for hypertension include medical and lifestyle changes to revert the effects of hypertension.
· Well-Woman Exam- Every woman needs to make at least one visit each year for the well-woman exam to check for conditions that might affect the female reproductive system.
· Wellness Exams- At Family Life Medical, wellness exams are designed to suit personal needs, age, and gender. The test helps in the timely identification of conditions that can be prevented or managed in the initial stages.
· Tattoo Removal- After several years, you might need to get rid of your tattoo. Dr. Scarborough uses PicoSure® in the removal of tattoos with zero effects on your health.
· Pre-Ops and Hospital Follow-Ups- When having surgery, you need to make a pre-op or hospital follow up. You can get more clarification on your recovery and healing when you make your appointment with Dr. Scarborough that coordinates with your surgeon.
· School Physicals- When joining a new school, college, or entering a new school year, you need to get a school physical. The physical test is comprehensive for patients of all ages.
To visit the Family Life Medical center, you can book an appointment online or call the center.