Achieving a beautiful, long-lasting, and natural look that offers you the confidence to take the day head-on is everyone’s desire. However, that goal is not easy to accomplish without seeking skin rejuvenating services from the right qualified personnel. In Houston, TX aesthetic center and wellness spa, a board-certified medical director specialized in non-surgical facial rejuvenations Dr. Tiffany Su, MD, provides individualized concierge aesthetic medical services. The services are flexible and can be provided at the comfort of your place of choice, be it your office, our office, or even your home. To learn more about our services, call the Houston office or book an appointment via the online tool today.
Frequent Concerns about Aesthetic Services
What Are Aesthetic Medical Services?
Aesthetic medical services are healthcare procedures provided by professionally trained physicians to help patients fix aspects in their image or appearance that discomfort them. The procedure is attained by using minimally invasive treatment procedures.
What Services Can You Get At Skin Shop Medspa?
In collaboration with her team, Dr. Tiffany is committed to providing you with the most effective, satisfying services at your disposal. Some of the services include:
There are various types of facials such as:
1. Classic or standard facial: it includes exfoliating, a moisturizer, cleansing, extracting, and a mask. Due to its calming nature, this facial can apply to anyone with normal to dry skin. Dr. Tiffany will moisten the skin before cleansing the pores of clogs.
2. Anti-aging: works on the principle of subsiding the wrinkles coming as a result of old age. The procedure consists of cleansing, skin resurfacing, and deep-pores cleansing with hydration elements. The doctor may include the use of collagen. The process may require you to give it time to heal as it may show signs of flaking or peeling as per the strength of the elements applied.
3. Lymphatic massage: the procedure involves gentle kneading on specific areas. The therapy stimulates the lymphatic glands on your face, reducing water retention, puffiness, and relieving tension. The process is effective and leaves you with a radiant complexion.
4. Brightening: this treatment suits patients with sun damage or dull skin. The process aims at hyperpigmentation with powerful antioxidants like vitamin C. The idea is to alleviate dead skin through a combination of enzyme peels, mask, and acid treatment. The outcome is glowing bright skin.
· Acne Treatment
Frequent aesthetician treatment can help remove the blackheads and mild acne by combining over-the-counter products with exfoliation procedures.
Dr. Tiffany will prescribe the best skincare products to help fight skin side effects from the acne treatment, for instance, extra dry skin.
The procedure involves using a superfine crystal being passed over the skin as it alleviates dead skin. The treatment’s results include the skin feeling soft with enlarged pores, hyperpigmentation, and fine lines that get enhanced after several treatments.
· Masks, Body Wraps, and Scrubs
Other than the face, the entire body can undergo exfoliation by using sugars and salt glow. In addition, seaweed wraps and clay body masks assist in softening your body skin.
For more information about these exclusive services, call the Houston office or book an appointment through the online feature today.