In the past, people have had to cope with their natural looks or deal with the changes that come with aging. However, technology has brought a solution to these issues. Sometimes, exercising and changing our diet may not give us the outcome that we desire. You don’t have to feel uncomfortable with a sagging bottom anymore. McLean butt lift surgeons offer non-invasive procedure options to give you a tight and plump butt easily and painlessly.
Why get a butt lift?
The skin becomes loose and elastic after exposure to the sun. Age and genetics may also make your butt or other body parts to sag. You may have a reason to consider a butt lift if:
· You have tried other methods like physical exercise and a change in diet without seeing results.
· You are comfortable with your weight, but you require an appearance boost for the lower body.
· You are okay with your weight and shape, but age has made your skin too elastic to contract after liposuction.
· You have a stable weight for at least six months through exercise.
Who should avoid butt lifts?
Like the other medical procedures, not everyone is a suitable butt lift candidate. You may want to avoid the procedure if:
· You are a smoker
· Your mass index exceeds 32
· Your mental health condition is unstable.
· You have a preexisting medical condition like heart disease.
· Scarring: The surgeon uses needles to inject natural substances to increase your butt’s volume. As a result, the incision marks might still be present long after the procedure. The good news is that doctors place them in areas that are not easy to see.
· Sensation changes: Sometimes, during the procedure, superficial nerves may be affected. This might cause numbness or reduced sensation in a specific area. However, it should not make you worry as it gradually goes away.
Preparing for the session
The surgeon reviews your past medical history to determine whether you are a perfect candidate for a butt lift in your appointment. This is an excellent chance to inform them about your expectations. How do you want the results to be? Ask any questions you may have in mind.
Specialists also advise that you stop smoking before the procedure as it might increase the chances of complications or slow the healing process. Specific medications may also cause excessive bleeding. It is good that you maintain a stable weight before undergoing a butt lift.
Doctors try to make your experience as comfortable as possible. They will inject you with a suitable numbing option to avoid any discomfort and then inject you with natural substances responsible for the butt’s increase in volume. The good news with this type of procedure is that you can resume your routine within no time. After the process, it is normal to experience mild tenderness and swelling that will go away on their own. The doctor will provide the necessary medications.
Do not put up with a lack of volume when the procedure is simple, painless, and with such few risks. Specialists at Sanctuary Cosmetic Center offer butt lifts and other plastic surgery procedures to make sure you enjoy your appearance every time. Book an appointment with them for any questions regarding their services.