Delicious desserts? Yes, please! Who isn’t in love with great tasting food? But, of course, everyone has different preferences for taste. Some like sweet desserts, while others prefer salty treats. But here’s the deal – everyone likes something sweet once in a while. The good news is you can make your own! It’s not that hard. Here are three easy mouthwatering recipes chefs like Javier Burillo recommend for you to try at home.
1. Peanut Butter Fudge- This recipe is easy to make and very delicious. You can also add almonds, cashew nuts, marshmallows, bananas, or any of your favorite toppings to the fudge.
· 3 cups sugar · 1 cup milk · ½ cup butter · 1 tsp vanilla extract · ¾ cup peanut butter (smooth or crunchy) · 2 cups chocolate chips mix-ins (optional)
How to: 1. In a pot, put sugar and milk together and heat until boiling. 2. Add butter and continue heating until it boils. 3. Remove from heat and add vanilla extract, peanut butter, and chocolate chips (mix-ins). 4. Stir until well blended. 5. Pour into a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish greased with cooking spray or butter. 6. Refrigerate for 1 hour. 7. Cut into squares and serve.
2. Best Ever Carrot Cake- This treat would surely brighten anyone’s day with its sweet combination of softness from carrots and sweetness from cream cheese. Put together with the crunchiness from the nuts, and you have all the perfect components for an extraordinary dessert.
o 1 ½ cups walnuts, chopped · 1 ½ cups sugar · 3 tbsp flour · ¼ tsp salt · 2 tsp cinnamon
o 4 oz unsalted butter, softened to room temperature · 8 oz Cool Whip or whipped cream, divided into three parts
o 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
· 1 tbsp baking powder
· 1 tsp cinnamon
· ¼ tsp salt
o 2 cups packed brown sugar
o ¾ cup oil · 4 eggs, lightly beaten · 3 tsp vanilla extract · 3 cups grated carrots · ½ cup raisins/ currants
How to:: 1. For the topping: Mix all ingredients until well blended. 2. Set aside ¾ cup for decoration on top of the cake. 3. For the cake: Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease two 9-inch round baking pans with nonstick spray or butter. 4. Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl; set aside. 5. Beat brown sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla extract until well blended. 6. Alternately add flour mixture and carrots to sugar mixture; mix well. 7. Fold in raisins and nuts. 8. Pour batter into prepared pans and bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
3. Frozen Chocolate Bananas- For a healthy treat that will satisfy your sweet tooth, this one is for you! Kids will surely love it too because it looks like a banana but tastes like ice cream!
· two ripe bananas · 4 tbsp sugar · 3-4 tbsp water · 1/2 cup chocolate chips · 1 tbsp coconut oil
How To: 1. Starting with the chocolate coating: Melt chocolate chips and oil together in a microwave-safe bowl until smooth. 2. Peel and cut bananas diagonally. 3. Dip in melted chocolate until fully coated. 4. Place bananas onto a paper plate or tray lined with parchment paper and place in your freezer until fully frozen. 5. Serve once it’s frozen, and enjoy!